Idetek UK attended at the Steel Accelerator Final Pitch Event
UK Steel Enterprise Y-Accelerator 2016-17 pitch event. Date & time: Thursday 2nd February, 3.30pm for 4.00 start, followed by a networking buffet 6.15pm-7.00pm Venue: Hallam View, Sheffield Hallam University, Owen Building, Howard Street, Sheffield
UK Steel Enterprise Y-Accelerator 2016-17 pitch event.
10 teams of entrepreneurs from the Sheffield City Region have been on a journey for the past three months, developing their business ideas. At the pitch event you will hear the 8 remaining teams pitch to a panel of judges with the aim of securing £25k investment from UK Steel Enterprise to drive their business forwards.
You will hear from:
- BearHugs Gifts – Thoughtful gift boxes for your loved ones that are out of arms reach – send someone a Bear Hug!
- Brailler – A sensory educational product and teaching method to improve the quality of life for visually impaired young people.
- Healista – Bringing choice and convenience for medical appointments; an on-demand healthcare app for the UK market.
- Mikana – Manufacturing of unique decorative metals with markets from jewellery to super-yachts.
- Reach Homes – High-quality, cost-effective eco-homes manufactured from shipping containers to help solve the housing crisis in the UK.
- Research Retold – A bespoke consultancy service to assist academic researchers achieve maximum impact from their work.
- RJ Endeavours – A revolutionary health and fitness app that gets results through providing a personalised diet and exercise programme.
- Uropanet – New technology products to improve tennis coaching using video capture and playback technology.
Since 1998 we have been a consultancy firm. Our main areas of expertise are, Sustainable Development, Corporate Governance, Global Growth, Collaborations, Energy and Technology.